CheckRecipient is featured in this recent report put together by Legal Geek and Thomson Reuters on the state of the UK Lawtech Startup industry.
The report highlights:
- UK Legal Services market worth £26bn a year
- Legal start-up map for technology showcases 64 useful young technology companies for law firms including CheckRecipient
- Lawtech is bringing efficiencies across the legal services value chain, particularly where legal services are more commoditised
- There are 8 risk and compliance start-ups including CheckRecipient (12% of the overall report) to assist with the “ever-growing burden of regulation”
- Increased efficiency and cost-reduction are the two key market drivers that continue to intensify and there is no evidence to suggest these pressures will reduce – creating a period of sustained growth for UK Law Tech